Sandy Lane Surgery is proud to present...
How to register
Click here to download the form to register for online services (PDF, 91kb)
To register you need to bring the completed form to reception and bring with you PHOTO ID (Either a driving licence or passport). For children under 16 years of age we will need to see their passport or birth certificate.
What happens when you register?
Once you have registered, you will be provided with a user name and password which is unique to you.
PLEASE NOTE: THESE ARE FOR YOUR USE ONLY. NEVER SHARE THESE DETAILS WITH ANYONE.
What happens next?
Once you have these details you will need to visit the surgery website. http://www.sandylane-surgery.co.uk/ On the surgery homepage click on the systmonline logo. This will automatically redirect you to the systmonline home page. This is when you will need to enter your user name and password.
PLEASE NOTE: IT CAN TAKE BETWEEN 1-2 HOURS BEFORE YOU ARE ABLE TO LOG IN AFTER REGISTERING.
How do I book an appointment?
Once you have logged in you will be able to PRE-BOOK GP APPOINTMENTS ONLY.
- On the home screen click on ‘book appointment.’ This will show all the session available with GPs.
- Once you have chosen which date and GP you would like to book an appointment with click ‘view appointments’
- Select the appointment time you require and click book.
- You will be prompted to confirm or cancel your booking.
Once you have made an appointment you will be able to view it in your ‘future appointments’
How do I cancel an appointment?
If you wish to cancel this appointment you can do so by clicking on future appointments.
- Select the appointment you wish to cancel.
- Click on ‘cancel appointment’
- You will be prompted to confirm you are cancelling this appointment
You can cancel an appointment up to an hour before.
PLEASE NOTE: GP APPOINTMENTS ARE IN HIGH DEMAND. IF YOU DO NOT REQUIRE AN APPOINTMENT PLEASE REMEMBER TO CANCEL IT.
If you have any queries please contact surgery.